Why Snapshot.Live for your reporting and Business Intelligence requirements?
Why should I use Snapshot.Live?
If you're familiar with the Business Intelligence software space, you will understand that it's a very competitive industry.
There's lots of B.I. options and more than enough jargon but at the end of the day, businesses want clear, easy to understand data to help them make good decisions about their business.
They want a solution with:
- An immediate impact;
- Low cost of implementation;
- The flexibility to customise the information and data they want to see, quicky and easily.
Snapshot.Live was developed with a sole focus of making it easier, cheaper and faster for small to medium businesses to implement and gain significant benefit from a low cost Business Intelligence solution.
Where does Snapshot.Live excel?
Anyone that has experienced the pain of implementing a Bsiness Intelligence solution will understand the time and cost in expertise to have Dashboards and Reports developed.
- We reduce this cost significantly by providing "ready to go" Connectors to your Business Software;
- AND a set of Community Dashboards that provide that immediate insight;
- We let you or your Business Partner copy our Community Dashboards to customise them and lower the cost of establishing your key business KPI's and reports;
- AND we have one of the most open solutions allowing you to connect to multiple Business Systems and Databases,providing a single solution that can report across many systems.
We offer a free 1 User version of Snapshot.Live so any Customer can feel and experience how we deliver fantastic business insight in under 30 minutes setup.
Pricing and information here
Need further information?
ticket (see below) or if you’re not reading this on our online Help Guide, pop
an email to Support@Plus.Live
2. Connect Business System to Sales.Live
Once you've set up the Company Portal and First User, you need to connect your Business System (ABM, MYOB, SAGE etc) to Sales.Live. This connection is via something we call a Data Connector. This allows the sharing of information between your ...
Moving from Trial Snapshot to Business Plan
Article Introduction This article explains how to move from a Trial (or Free) to a paid Business Plan for any of the Plus.Live Products. Changing Plans You can move from Trial to Business Plan under the User Menu Item from the Plus.Live ...
Pricing Snapshot and Snapshot.Live Fair Cost Policy
Plus Software has a Fair Cost policy for Customers on our desktop Snapshot, SnapshotBI.com. If an existing Customer of the desktop SnapshotBI wants to use Snapshot.Live (Cloud and Desktop Snapshot) either to replace SnapshotBI, or to use alongside, ...
2. Connect Business System to Snapshot.Live
Once you've set up the Company Portal and First User, you need to connect your Business System (ABM, MYOB, SAGE etc) to Snapshot.Live This connection if via something we call a Data Connector - it allows the sharing of information between your ...
Initial Setup of Snapshot.Live
Article Summary This article outlines the initial steps to set up Snapshot.Live and connect to your Business System. We assume you have set up a Company Portal and Users on Plus.Live - if not, click here. NOTE: There are some great Getting Started ...