The Overdue Debtors screen is intended to inform the Accounts Receivable department or personnel of customers that need pursuing via a schedule email
It gives you the option of simplifying their workflow based on the settings we offer.
- Email - The email you'd like this report to go to.
- Schedule parameters - Set regularity and time-parameters for when the email will be sent. Note that the email uses the current data at send-time.
- Over X Days Overdue - Set how many days an invoice must be overdue before including in this email - prevents contacting customers that are not very far past due.
- Over X Days Since Reminder - Selects only invoices that have not received a reminder (from Forecast.Live) recently - prevents sending multiple reminders to the same customer in a short timeframe.
- Allow Sending Bulk - Enables a link in the received email to send all emails listed in that email. If this email is mostly for reporting purposes, we recommend unchecking this box.
The received Email
The email you receive looks much like below - split into a separate table for each Currency your invoices are drawn in:
Each row in this table represents an overdue invoice that meets the criteria set above.
The BULK Reminders line appears only if option 5 above is checked, and its link leads to a landing page where the user can view the up-to-date invoices from this list, and send the entire list with one click.
The INDIVIDUALLY link takes you to your portal's Send Select Reminders page for the user to select which invoices to send reminders for.
Need more information?